Stainless steel pipes can be seen everywhere, so what are the processing methods for bending stainless steel pipes?
1. If the stainless steel plate is processed, the thicker the unit size, the greater the bending force we need, and as the thickness of the stainless steel plate increases, the bending force in the selection of the bending equipment should also be higher. big.
2. Under the unit size of stainless steel processing and bending, the greater the tensile strength, the smaller the elongation, so the greater the required bending strength, the greater the bending angle.
3. If the thickness of the stainless steel plate corresponds to the bending radius in the design drawing, according to the experience of Hangzhou Stainless Steel Jiaqi Stainless Steel, the unfolded size of a bending workpiece should be the addition of the right-angled sides minus the two plate thicknesses, so that It can fully meet the design accuracy requirements.
4. If the yield strength of the stainless steel material is larger, the elastic recovery will be larger. If the angle of 90 degrees of the bending part can be obtained, the angle of the pressing knife should be designed to be smaller.
At present, there are two methods for making stainless steel pipes into arcs on the market.
1. Cold bending method: Generally, a bending machine is used for multiple rolling forming
The disadvantages are: 1. The diameter of the steel pipe is limited, generally only between 1CM-5CM
2. If the camber is too small, the diameter of the steel pipe is prone to deformation
2. Hot bending method: Fill the stainless steel tube with sand, fill it up, and stretch it by high temperature heat treatment. This method is the most ideal;
The disadvantage is: the cost is too high, the cost is large, and it is not suitable for mass production.