The upper classes are warehouses, supermarkets, convenience stores, shops and other places with a wide range of uses. There are many types of shelf made, including the following.
Due to the mechanical properties and processing performance of steel is less expensive, so more common, generally using steel and stainless steel.
Wooden made of wood, mostly used for the original family collection or supermarket display.
The warehouse is very light, but the capacity is heavy, generally not used, and in supermarkets, shops, pharmacies, etc. with aluminum convenient.
Alloy is an improved version of aluminium with higher capacity but also higher cost.
Paper are generally disposable items for temporary display use at a lower cost.
Plastic is usually smaller in size, load capacity is also general, more used to do display or storage of some common gadgets.
1) Steel shelve: This is the largest selling variety in the market at present. From storage to supermarket, steel shelves have the largest sales. The reason should be the low price of steel raw materials, excellent mechanical properties and good processing properties (such as weldability);
2) Wooden shelves are mostly used for family storage or display in supermarkets
3) Aluminum shelf: because of its lightness and beauty, it is mostly used in supermarkets with limited carrying capacity;
4) Alloy shelf: it is an improved version of aluminum shelf, which improves the bearing capacity, but the cost also increases;
5) Paper shelf: it is usually a disposable product, which is more used in supermarkets;
6) Plastic shelf: usually small in size, used for display or storage of some common gadgets.
What material is the shelf made of Steel is more commonly used, in steel, there are angle steel and stainless steel two more common, so which of these two better?
1、From the aspect of load-bearing, the load-bearing capacity of angle steel is higher than that of stainless steel, although angle steel also belongs to the light shelf, but the single layer load-bearing capacity can also reach 150kg; the load-bearing capacity of stainless steel is lower, generally in about 50kg.
2, from the point of view of the use of performance, the advantage of stainless steel shelve is that the material is not easy to rust, can be applied to more humid, the need for frequent contact with water places; and angle can only be used for dry areas.
3, from the cost point of view, the angle steel its lower cost than the stainless steel, relatively more affordable.
In general, angle steel and stainless steel have their own merits, not necessarily which is better, it can only be said that according to the use of the shelf environment to decide which is more reasonable to choose, wet places to put light goods, with stainless steel shelve better; dry areas more suitable for angle steel.